Yoga at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
Join Dr. Anna King for "A Breath-Taking Journey to Well-Being"
These bespoke classes are for anyone needing space to reflect upon or (re) discover what is important in life. They are completely designed around your particular needs.
- Experience an enjoyable yoga & mindfulness session in the enchanting Abbey environment.
- Explore a range of relaxation techniques to manage stress.
- Take 'time out' to regain energy & improve physical & mental performance.
- And, discover the hidden magic of yoga in our historic grounds. Escape with Anna for an enjoyable & rewarding yoga & mindfulness experience & discover a whole new world of possibilities.
“The most wonderful hour you will ever spend in the company of this wonderful lady. Her gentle holistic approach to yoga is refreshing. The most important person in Anna’s class is you and your body. No stress in getting the perfect pose, it’s all about what is perfect for you right now. Blended with mindfulness makes it most enjoyable. I love it.”
— Veronica O'Shaughnessy, Galway.
During these bespoke yoga & mindfulness classes you will experience:
- A Breath-Taking Journey to Well-Being Series.
- Relaxation Techniques.
- Mindfulness Meditations.
- Mindful Walks in Nature.
- Restored Vitality.
- Time for Reflection.
Dr. Anna King (Ph.D., M.A, B.A) is an experienced and accredited mindful yoga practitioner, well-being trainer and writer. With a lifetime interest in complementary health-care, Anna has developed a ‘Breath-Taking Journey to Well-Being’series that is suitable for complete beginners, or people with experience. This inspiring personal development approach to yoga uses movement & the practice of mindfulness to revitalize health, & enable people to reach their full potential.
To make a booking please call +353 91519600