Join us for a luxury three night stay including the gourmet food, fine wines, winter walks, activities and entertainment for the whole family at Glenlo Abbey Hotel in Galway. Our Christmas Programme is designed for your total relaxation and enjoyment over the festive period. Upon arrival you are welcomed with open fires and a warming glass of Mulled Wine, after which you will be escorted to your bedroom or suite for your Christmas Break in Galway.
CHRISTMAS EVE - 24TH DECEMBER
• Arrival from 2pm to Glenlo Abbey Hotel with valet parking
• Enjoy a warm glass of Mulled Wine upon arrival by the log fires
• Festive Entertainment throughout the evening
• Candlelit Dinner in the River Room Restaurant
• Overnight luxury accommodation
• A selection of Festive Movies showing in the Abbey Theatre throughout your stay.
CHRISTMAS DAY - 25TH DECEMBER
• Awaken on Christmas morning to breakfast served in the River Room Restaurant.
• Enjoy a Champagne Reception in our Ffrench Room from 12pm - 1pm.
• Gourmet Five Course Christmas Day Lunch
• Spend time with loved ones and relax in one of our reception rooms for the afternoon and early evening, listen to the soothing sounds of our resident Pianist from 4pm - 7.30pm.
• A special visit from our guest of honour with a personalised gift for all of our Little VIP's - rumour has it he has a white beard and will be traveling from the North Pole!
• Light Fork Supper served that evening in the River Room Restaurant
ST. STEPHEN'S DAY - 26TH DECEMBER
• Breakfast at your leisure in the River Room
• You are free to explore - whether it is touring in Connemara, walking or golfing on the estate.
• St. Stephen's day Treasure Hunt organised on the grounds of the hotel
• Test your general knowledge with our renowned Glenlo Abbey Table Quiz.
• Dinner served in the River Room Restaurant that evening
Leisurely breakfast in the River Room, followed by a 12 o'clock check-out before you make your journey home.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE OUR CHRISTMAS BROCHURE