Join us for a luxury three night stay including the gourmet food, fine wines, winter walks, activities and entertainment for the whole family at Glenlo Abbey Hotel in Galway. Our Christmas Programme is designed for your total relaxation and enjoyment over the festive period. Upon arrival you are welcomed with open fires and a warming glass of Mulled Wine, after which you will be escorted to your bedroom or suite for your Christmas Break in Galway.
Christmas Eve - 24th December
• Arrival from 2pm to Glenlo Abbey Hotel with valet parking
• A mulled wine drinks reception by the log fires.
• Candlelit Dinner in the River Room Restaurant from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
• Relax to the soothing sounds of our Resident Pianist from 6pm - 9pm
• A selection of Festive Movies shown throughout your stay.
Christmas Day - 25th December
• Awaken on Christmas morning to breakfast served in the River Room
• You are invited for a Champagne Reception prior to your Christmas Day Lunch
• Gourmet 5 Course Christmas Day Lunch at 1pm or 3.30pm
• Relax for the evening listening to the soothing sounds of our resident Pianist from 4pm - 7.30pm.
• A special visit from our guest of honour with a personalised gift for all of our Little VIP's
• Test your general knowledge with our renowned Glenlo Abbey Table Quiz.
• Light Fork Supper served that evening in the River Room Restaurant
St. Stephens Day - 26th December
• Breakfast at your leisure in the River Room
• You are free to explore - whether it is touring in Connemara, walking or golfing on the estate.
• St. Stephens day Treasure Hunt organised on the grounds of the hotel
• Dinner served in the River Room Restaurant that evening from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
• Live Music in The Oak Cellar Bar
Leisurely breakfast in the River Room, followed by a late check-out before you make your journey home..
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE OUR CHRISTMAS BROCHURE