Join us for a luxury three night stay including the finest food and entertainment at Glenlo Abbey Hotel in Galway. Upon arrival you are welcomed with open fires and a warming glass of Mulled Wine, after which you will be escorted to your bedroom or suite for your Christmas Break in Galway.
• Awaken on Christmas morning to breakfast served in the River Room from 8am - 10am.
• You are invited to our Ffrench room for a Champagne Reception from 12pm - 1pm.
• Gourmet 5 Course Christmas Day Lunch
• Spend time with loved ones and relax in one of our reception rooms for the afternoon and early evening, listen to the soothing sounds of our resident Pianist from 4pm - 7.30pm.
• A special visit from our guest of honour with a personalised gift for all of our Little VIP's - rumour has it he has a white beard and will be traveling from the North Pole!
• Light Fork Supper served that evening in the River Room Restaurant
St. Stephen's Day - 26th December 2015
• Breakfast at your leisure in the River Room
• You are free to explore - whether it is touring in Connemara, walking or golfing on the estate.
• St. Stephen's day Treasure Hunt organised on the grounds of the hotel
• Test your general knowledge with our renowned Glenlo Abbey Table Quiz.
• Dinner served in the River Room Restaurant that evening
27th December 2015
Leisurely breakfast in the River Room, followed by a late check-out before you make your journey home.