Conference and Banqueting Terms and Conditions
- Final numbers for Banquet or Conference should be submitted 48 hours prior to the Date of the Event. These are the base numbers that we will use for invoicing purposes.
- The number of bedrooms required must be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- Please nominate a Key Contact Person in the interests of facilitating clear communications. All correspondence should be with this person.
- Prices quoted may vary depending on increases in food or labour costs, taxes, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Sample menus are available on request.
- Terms and Conditions applicable to your booking will be advised at the time of booking, and will be confirmed in writing as part of your contract.
- A full cancellation policy will be confirmed in writing, but we need to be advised of cancellation at least 72 hours in advance.
NB: It is our policy to display the identity of your company/firm/association/party on the Hotel Notice Board inside the Front Entrance doorway, unless you advise us to the contrary.