If log fires, lakeside walks, romantic black and white movies and cosy dinners spell romance for you and your special someone, then our 'Old Fashioned Romance Package' is perfect. When we think of love, our minds often hark back to a more romantic age, where Images of black and white movie stars flicker past evoking that era of romance.
- A warm, welcome upon arrival with open log fires to greet you.
- Two night's luxury accommodation in a Classic Room. With a pillow-topped, king sized bed, with Egyptian cotton sheets, a fluffy goose down duvet and luxury pillows.
- Relax with a welcoming glass of Taittinger Champagne before a Candlelit Dinner for Two on one evening. If you are staying on the 14th February, enjoy a very special evening aboard the Pullman Restaurant with indulgent, love themed desserts to look forward to.
- Unwind and snuggle up in our In-house, Abbey Movie Theatre where we will have a selection of Romantic Black & White Classics available for the month of February.
- Return to your room where a romantic turn-down awaits with chocolates and fluffy bathrobes & slippers.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast each morning in the River Room Restaurant with views overlooking the estate.
If you let us know you are doing something special, we can arrange a bouquet of flowers, pre-order some champagne, chocolate-coated strawberries or dessert platters should your desire arise. Additional fees apply.
Terms & Conditions:
Please advise of your preferred dinner time. Bookings must be made in advance.
- On the 14th February and on Friday/Saturday - Dinner is served aboard our Pullman Restaurant - set on two original carriages from the Orient Express from 9th February onwards.
- Throughout Sunday - Thursday, Dinner is served in our River Room Restaurant.
Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.