INTERESTED IN TAKING UP GOLF?
We are now acccepting memberships for remainder of 2017 calendar season and for 2018 memberships. The re-development of the golf course has brought a renewed sense of appeal for golfing enthusiasts to play at Glenlo Abbey which has been restored to a traditional and challenging 9 hole layout . The Driving Range has been upgraded to 21 bays - 9 covered bays and 12 outdoor. Recently upgraded with partitions and matts it is also fully floodlit for the benefit of Winter and late night golfers especially. The newly built elevated putting green adds another dimension for practice options at the course. The 9 hole parkland golf course was originally designed by Christy O Connor Junior with rolling hills that is set on a beautiful vista overlooking the calm and relaxing waters of Lough Corrib.
Notable features include -
- Seven of the nine holes boast a water hazard.
- A stunning signature Par 3 4th hole that measures 200 yards to an island green, sits out on Lough Corrib.
- Championship blue course, men's white course and ladies' red course.
Membership benefits for 2017 include -
- 10% Discount off all Food Receipts in the Oak Cellar Bar
- 15% Discount off all Clothing Apparel in the Retail Shop
- Preferential Membership times
15 MONTH MEMBERSHIP: €599
HUSBAND & WIFE: €849 (GUI,ILGU & JOINING FEES EXTRA)
ADULT: €449 (GUI, ILGU FEES & JOINING FEES EXTRA)
STUDENT: €225 (GUI & ILGU FEES EXTRA)
JUNIOR (14-18): €149
CHILD (13 and under): €99