Glenlo Abbey Golf Course
Set on the banks of Lough Corrib, the scenic Glenlo Abbey Golf Course is situated only 2 miles from the vibrant city of Galway. Designed by Ryder Cup legend Christy O’Connor Jr, the course has been recognised as one of the best 9 Hole Golf Courses in the Republic of Ireland.
The courses offers a unique and challenging experience to golfers of all levels, including a signature 4th hole on an island green. Located on the grounds of the 5 star Glenlo Abbey Hotel, the course welcomes visitors from around the world.
- Championship blue course, men's white course and ladies' red course.
- 21 Bay Driving Range with spacious bays, premier fibre cushion mats and high quality balls to optimize feedback.
- 6 - 18 Month Memberships available.
- Club Hire, Buggy Hire and onsite Pro-Shop.
- Private, Group, Junior and Corporate tuition available with a state of the art teaching facility provided by Gary Madden Golf Academy.