Glenlo Abbey Golf Course
THIS LAKE SIDE GOLF COURSE, ALTHOUGH FAIR TO THE BEGINNER, CAN BE A GREAT TEST TO THE LOW HANDICAPPER.
From the golfing novice to the aficionado, Glenlo Abbey Golf Course offers a unique and challenging experience. With the many lakes, trees, large greens, and the wind whipping up from Lough Corrib, it plays differently every day.
- A 9 hole parkland golf course originally designed by Christy O Connor Jnr with rolling hills that is set on a backdrop of Lough Corrib.
- Seven of the nine holes boast a water hazard.
- A stunning signature Par 3 4th hole that measures 200 yards to an island green, sits out on Lough Corrib.
- Championship blue course, men's white course and ladies' red course.
- But before your game, the 21 Bay Driving Range is the place to warm up and practice your swing. Top class facilities with spacious bays, premier fibre cushion mats, new dividers which provide a safer environment to practice and new high quality balls to optimize feedback.
- Private, Group, Junior and Corporate tuition available with a state of the art teaching facility provided by Gary Madden PGA Professional & Provincial Coach.