Golf Course Redevelopment
- The driving range has been upgraded to 21 bays. 9 covered bays and 12 outdoor bays.
- A new putting green is currently in construction which will hopefully be presentable for the end of Autumn. This will give members and guests more options to practice and improve their game.
- There is also plans in the pipeline to construct a grass teeing area for golfers to use during specific times during the summer.
- Glenlo Abbey Hotel plan to bring the course back to one green and one flag per hole bringing the course back to a more traditional layout to test all levels of golfers.
- The shape will be defined by two teeing grounds, one for men and one for ladies. This shape will be refined through sharp bunkering and utilising our natural water features/hazards.