At Glenlo Abbey Hotel we understand the most important day of your life deserves the utmost care and attention. When you choose us we are commited to exceeding your expectations and our dedicated team are on hand to ensure that your wedding day is truly magical.
Set on a 138 acre estate, the original house offers numerous wedding reception venue options including; our classically designed River Room Restaurant for up to 65 guests, the enchanting 18th Century Abbey for intimate banquets for up to 28 guests, the grandeur of our Corrib Suite with picture windows and panoramic views overlooking the estate for up to 170 guests and the Palmer Bar & Ffrench Room for an elegant drinks reception venue.
The details of our Wedding Packages, which are based on a minimum number of 100 guests, are outlined below. If you are considering a more intimate wedding with less than 100 guests, we would be happy to tailor a package for you.
"Hi Cathy, Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much for your help over the last few months and your part in what was a great day Friday. We had an absolutely fabulous day and weekend. Glenlo abbey completely exceeded our expectations and everyone I spoke to was blown away by the food, the service, the staff, the atmosphere and the venue. The staff were so lovely and friendly and made us feel so special from the lovely blonde haired girl on reception when I locked my keys in the room through to the cleaning staff. Please pass on our sincere thanks, you have a great team there. Am sure you're busy getting ready for another wedding as we speak. If they have half as good a day as we had they're in for a treat."
Michelle and Kenny,
Included with our compliments with all wedding packages...
- Private Consultations with our Wedding Coordinator.
- Red Carpet Welcome Including Champagne on Arrival for the Bride and Groom.
- Chivari Chairs adding a touch of elegance.
- Crisp White Table Linen.
- Late Bar Exemption.
- Luxurious Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom on your Wedding Night, followed by Champagne Breakfast served to your Room the Morning after.
- Personalised Menus and Seating Plans.
- Use of the Hotel’s Extensive Grounds for Photographic Opportunities.
- Use of Microphone and PA System for Speeches.
- Special Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests.
- Complimentary Onsite Parking for Wedding Guests.
- Candlelit Dinner for Two to Celebrate Your First Wedding Anniversary
"Dear Cathy, This is just a quick thank you from both Laura and myself. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and this was largely down to the wonderful work that you and all the glenlo staff put into making our day so special both prior to the day and during. All our guests passed comment on the stunning venue, the delicious food but most importantly the quality of service they received. Many thanks again!"
Dan and Laura