At Glenlo Abbey Hotel we understand the most important day of your life deserves the utmost care and attention. When you choose us we are commited to exceeding your expectations and our dedicated team are on hand to ensure that your wedding day is truly magical.
Set on a 138 acre estate, the original house offers numerous wedding reception venue options including; our classically designed River Room Restaurant for up to 65 guests, the enchanting 18th Century Abbey for intimate banquets for up to 28 guests, the grandeur of our Corrib Suite with picture windows and panoramic views overlooking the estate for up to 170 guests and the Palmer Bar & Ffrench Room for an elegant drinks reception venue.
The details of our Wedding Packages, which are based on a minimum number of 100 guests, are outlined below. If you are considering a more intimate wedding with less than 100 guests, we would be happy to tailor a package for you.
Included with our compliments with all wedding packages...
- Private Consultations with our Wedding Coordinator.
- Red Carpet Welcome Including Champagne on Arrival for the Bride and Groom.
- Chivari Chairs adding a touch of elegance.
- Crisp White Table Linen.
- Late Bar Exemption.
- Luxurious Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom on your Wedding Night, followed by Champagne Breakfast served to your Room the Morning after.
- Personalised Menus and Seating Plans.
- Use of the Hotel’s Extensive Grounds for Photographic Opportunities.
- Use of Microphone and PA System for Speeches.
- Special Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests.
- Complimentary Onsite Parking for Wedding Guests.
- Candlelit Dinner for Two to Celebrate Your First Wedding Anniversary