Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
At Glenlo Abbey Hotel, we believe Mother’s Day celebrations are very special and should be savoured.
The elegant surroundings and faultless presentation make it a memorable occasion. You’ll enjoy an opulent setting with elegant, welcoming service, transforming tea into an indulgent treat.
Afternoon Tea in the River Room is an unashamed celebration of a more sedate time. A time when sitting and chatting or quietly enjoying a pause in the day was the rule rather than the exception.
Dainty assortments include freshly baked scones, seasonal sandwiches, and decadent pastries, macaroons and cakes served with loose leaf tea, herbal tea selection or freshly brewed coffee.
Served on Mother's Day from 1pm to 5pm in the timeless elegance of the River Room Restaurant with an accompanying pianist. Bookings are advised.
Mother’s Day Classic Afternoon Tea: €26.00 per person or €50.00 for Two.
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea with a glass of Valdo Sparkling Rosé: €32.00 per person
For Bookings & Enquiries, please contact +353 (0)91 519600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mum & Me Time, B&B, plus Afternoon Tea
Treat your mum to a luxury, five star stay with an indulgent Afternoon Tea.
- Check in at your leisure and relax by the open log fires where you can curl up with a book or hideaway on the secluded terrace if we are fortunate to have a sunny day.
- Enjoy our Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea. An elegant affair with crisp white linen, bone china and gleaming silverware, from 1 - 5pm in the timeless elegance of the River Room Restaurant, accompanied by our resident pianist.
- Take a leisurely stroll or make use of our complimentary Estate Bicycles on the 138 acre lakeside estate.
- Spend some quality time together in our Abbey Movie Theatre, where we will have a movie screening that evening.
- Retreat to your Classic King or Twin Room with views of the Walled Garden & Estate.
- Followed by leisurely Breakfast the following morning in the River Room Restaurant before departure.