Valentine's at Glenlo Abbey
If you’re looking for that perfect romantic escape this February, then our luxury dining options and picture, perfect setting certainly fits the bill.
From the moment you drive through the magnificent cast iron gates, the beauty of this enchanting lakeside estate overlooking Lough Corrib will captivate you.
Choose to dine with aboard our award winning Pullman Restaurant - set on two original carriages from the Orient Express - you are sure to impress your someone special.
Open on Valentines Day and on the 16th and 17th February 2018
If you let us know you are planning something special, we can arrange a bouquet of flowers, pre-order some champagne, chocolate-coated strawberries or dessert platters should your desire arise. Additional fees apply.
Bookings are advised.
For Bookings & Enquiries, please contact +353 (0)91 519600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If log fires, lakeside walks, romantic black and white movies and cosy dinners spell romance for you and your special someone, then our 'Old Fashioned Romance Package' is perfect. When we think of love, our minds often hark back to a more romantic age, where Images of black and white movie stars flicker past evoking that era of romance.
- A warm, welcome upon arrival with open log fires to greet you.
- Two night's luxury accommodation in a Classic Room. With a pillow-topped, king sized bed, with Egyptian cotton sheets, a fluffy goose down duvet and luxury pillows.
- Relax with a welcoming glass of Taittinger Champagne before a Candlelit Dinner for Two on one evening. If you are staying on the 14th February, enjoy a very special evening aboard the Pullman Restaurant with indulgent, love themed desserts to look forward to.
- Unwind and snuggle up in our In-house, Abbey Movie Theatre where we will have a selection of Romantic Black & White Classics available for the month of February.
- Return to your room where a romantic turn-down awaits with chocolates and fluffy bathrobes & slippers.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast each morning in the River Room Restaurant with views overlooking the estate.