Breakfast at Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate
Enjoy breakfast served in the stunning River Room Restaurant which overlooks Lough Corrib, the golf course and the Pullman carriages. Alternatively, you can also enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your own room, or as a convenient on the go options before your day of adventure around Galway.
- Our Bakers Corner offers a selection of mini pastries, carrot and ginger bread, soda bread , scones accompanied with a selection of preserves
- There is an array of cereals to choose including gluten free options
- Fresh fruits and juices consisting of watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew, or sliced pineapple, orange and grapefruit
- The charcuterie, smoked and cheese selection are sourced by local food producers
- From the Grill you can enjoy, the Glenlo Full Irish Breakfast, Eggs Benedict , Grilled kippers, smoked salmon .
- French toast or fluffy pancakes are lovely sweet treat.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions we will now offer our sumptuous breakfast as a freshly plated option. We will provide individual portions of all of our cold and continental offerings, and your server will take an order for your hot breakfast from our menu.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 10:30 am
Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 am to 11:00 am
Please book your preferred breakfast time in advance, either by contacting the hotel on + 353 91 519600, email firstname.lastname@example.org or choose your breakfast time on check in.