INTERESTED IN TAKING UP GOLF?
We are now accepting memberships for summer 2020 and 2021. Please call us on 091 519 600 for further details.
The re-development of the golf course has brought a renewed sense of appeal for golfing enthusiasts to play at Glenlo Abbey Golf which has been restored to a traditional and challenging 9 hole layout.
Notable features include -
- The 9 hole parkland golf course was originally designed by Christy O Connor Junior with rolling hills that is set on a beautiful vista overlooking the calm and relaxing waters of Lough Corrib.
- Seven of the nine holes boast a water hazard.
- A stunning signature Par 3 4th hole that measures 200 yards to an island green, sits out on Lough Corrib.
- Championship blue course, men's white course and ladies' red course.
- The Driving Range has been upgraded to 21 bays - 9 covered bays and 12 outdoor. Recently upgraded with partitions and matts it is also fully floodlit for the benefit of Winter and late night golfers especially.
- The newly built elevated Putting Green adds another dimension for practice options at the course.
We offer a range of memberships ranging from 'Adult', ' Couple', 'Driving Range', 'Student', 'Junior' to 'child'. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or call us on +353 91 519 600.