Conference Facilities & Services
Where contemporary elegance meets historic surroundings, the timeless décor and impeccable finishes blend seamlessly with the most up to date A/V and technology. Choice of conference rooms and bespoke venues, ideal for conferencing, memorable incentives, corporate training days and product launches. Conferencing for up to 220 delegates. View Capacities.
Meeting Room Facilities include;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- State of the art AV equipment
- Natural Daylight in all meeting rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary delegate stationary
- Bottled Water
- Dedicated Meeting Co-ordinator
FOR A TAILORED QUOTE, CONTACT Natalie or valerie ON +353 91519601 OR EVENTS@GLENLOABBEY.IE
- Dedicated conference wing with registration area and lower ground floor breakout area.
- Timeless décor in calming tones and high ceilings, with floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views overlooking the estate and Lough Corrib.
- Flexible set up, suitable for up to 220 delegates in a theatre style or 170 banquet.
- Excellent conference facilities with drop down screen and LCD projector, Bose sound system, wireless and wired internet access, digital phone lines, wall mounted pc data points.
- Unobstructed views and a large outdoor balcony terrace for your specific event needs.
- Dedicated conference wing with adjacent break-out area
- Ideal for training seminars, boardroom meetings and provides an ideal breakout space for larger conferences in the Corrib Suite.
- Flexible set up for up to 80 delagates in a theatre set up and 40 delegates in a classroom style.
- Large drop down screen & integrated projector
- Natural daylight
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
De Burgo Suite
- Executive Boardroom, with inspiring views overlooking the 18th Century Abbey
- Located in the main house with original period details and high ceilings.
- Large 65” LCD screen & remote access A/V
- Natural daylight and air-conditioning
- High speed Wi-Fi
Break-out Area and Registration Area in our Dedicated Conference Wing.
This lower ground floor has it own entrance, ideal for exhibitions and for large confernces when a dedicated registration area ans cloakroom are required.
Overlooks our floral gardens and gazebo.
Private bar and relaxed lounge seating.
Abbey Movie Theatre
A recent addition to Glenlo Abbey Hotel, our cinema is located in the main house and can be hired for private events.
Large cinema screen with Dolby surround sound, opulent décor and red, velvet chairs. Suitable for up to 15 people, it can be hired for private use and for corporate events. With options for cocktail receptions for groups.
18th Century Abbey
The stone cut abbey building is one of Ireland's most unique meeting venues. This charming building, dating back to the 18th century is the ideal setting for board meetings, training and product launches.
The vaulted ceilings and stained glass window overlooking the hotel's charming rose garden add to the character of this unique meeting space.