Mother's Day Dining
My mother thinks I am the best, and I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me" - Diego Maradone
Mother's Day Lunch
Make Mother’s Day extra special and spoil her with a delicious four course lunch in the elegant surroundings of The River Room Restaurant.
Book Mother's Day Lunch and mum's will recieve a complimentary four course lunch as our thank you to mother's everywhere.
Mother's Day Four Course Lunch: €35 per person
Mother's Day Four Course Lunch with Glass of wine & top up: €45 per person
Served on Mother's Day in the timeless elegance of the River Room Restaurant with complimentary lunch for each mum. Bookings are advised.
Complimentary lunch is restricted to one mother per a group
Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
The elegant surroundings and faultless presentation make it a memorable occasion. You’ll enjoy an opulent setting with elegant, welcoming service, transforming tea into an indulgent treat.
Afternoon Tea in the River Room is an unashamed celebration of a more sedate time. A time when sitting and chatting or quietly enjoying a pause in the day was the rule rather than the exception.
Dainty assortments include freshly baked scones, seasonal sandwiches, and decadent pastries, macaroons and cakes served with loose leaf tea, herbal tea selection or freshly brewed coffee.
Served on Mother's Day from 1.30pm to 4.30pm in the timeless elegance of the River Room Restaurant with a welcome glass of prosecco for each mum. Bookings are advised.
Mother’s Day Classic Afternoon Tea: €30 per person
Mother’s Day Champagne Afternoon Tea: €46.00 per person
For Bookings & Enquiries, please contact +353 (0)91 519600 or email@example.com
Mum & Me Time, B&B, plus Afternoon Tea
Treat your mum to a luxury, five star stay with an indulgent Afternoon Tea.
- Check in at your leisure and relax by the open log fires where you can curl up with a book or hideaway on the secluded terrace if we are fortunate to have a sunny day.
- Enjoy our Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea. An elegant affair with crisp white linen, bone china and gleaming silverware, from 1 - 5pm in the timeless elegance of the River Room Restaurant, accompanied by our resident pianist.
- Take a leisurely stroll or make use of our complimentary Estate Bicycles on the 138 acre lakeside estate.
- Spend some quality time together in our Abbey Movie Theatre, where we will have a movie screening that evening.
- Retreat to your Classic King or Twin Room with views of the Walled Garden & Estate.
- Followed by leisurely Breakfast the following morning in the River Room Restaurant before departure.
FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT +353 (0)91 519600 OR INFO@GLENLOABBEY.IE