Spring is one of the best times to explore Ireland's rugged coastal route, the Wild Atlantic Way. Experience vivid scenery and a fresh burst of sea salt air, from the famous promenade in Galway's Salthill, less than 10 minutes away from our Hotel, to the wonderous Connemara and its blue flag beaches, rolling 12 Bens Mountain range, green filled fields, and majestic wild Connemara ponies. A stay in Glenlo Abbey is the beautiful merriment of both Country and City combined, located less than 10 minutes from the City centre and en route to Irelands most wonderful nature-filled playground, Connemara, all the while the Estate itself is beautifully nestled on the shores of one of Irelands largest lakes, Lough Corrib. An experience that exceeds all expectations awaits you.
Included in Package:
- Three nights luxurious accommodation for two people
- Breakfast a la carte in The River Room each morning
- Wicker Picnic Hamper with a selection of gourmet baguettes, salads and light snacks.
- A four-course dinner on one evening of your choice, aboard the iconic Pullman Restaurant
- Complimentary access to our Abbey Movie Theatre